I know the developers are not from US and there are advisors from all over.... but can someone answer these questions?
- What is a "caravan fire"
- "what is s "storage cupboard fire"
- Why the need for so many units on a "manhole fire"
- same question for transformer fire
- same question for power pole struck by lightning
A caravan is a small trailer for living in that is towed behind a car.
A storage cupboard is like a closet. Judging from the required units, it wouldn't be fuel storage.
A manhole can have a lot of gas (sewer gas) and other things presenting a large risk to the public, and a technical challenge.
A transformer fire only requires 2 engines (and 1 FIU), think of it as a larger transformer, like at a power substation station.
The power line struck by lightning can easily spread to surrounding areas, and also presents a risk, so two engines is fair.
Ok....I guess that make sense to a point
- what is a road accident?
- Why does a power line struck by lightning always result in patients to transport but the mission requirement list no ambulance?
- When you create a "large alliance event" that last 3 hours and you select "storm" why are the majority of events spawned "road accidents" "brush pile" "small field fire", "leaf fire" and "grass fires" In my career, rarely do storms ignite grass fires, leaf fires, or brush piles and field fires
A road accident is a crash, RTC, collision.. etc.
Ambulances aren't included in any mission requirements as far as I know, and an ambulance station is required to spawn the mission.
Storms are very limited in what they spawn, and have always been this way since their inception, where there was less missions for the devs to choose from. I guess if you think of a major storm with lightning and such, they could cause fires. Road accidents do make sense, however, due to the conditions, wet roads, poor visibility etc. Definitely could do with updating though!