Posts by Danny

I think we just need to leave that conversation there what’s the point in arguing.

I personally just want to see a new update ie SAR something fresh something new.

Whilst I agree that it would make sense, I feel that we've waited so long for it to be fixed that we should be happy it's done.

I'm not sure if it's doable, I'm sure it is but we've wanted it fixed for a long time, to then just go and ask for it to be changed again surely won't help with relations with the DEVs?

I have to agree I think if it’s fixed then let’s look at moving on I would rather they focused on bringing out SAR or something like fire officer rankings.

As we haven’t had much in the way of updates this year and it would be good to get one.

Coastguard is part of the UK SAR framework alongside Mountain Rescue, Lowland Rescue and Cave Rescue.

To give an update, things are looking slightly more positive. I hope to properly work something out with the devs next week. But for this weekend it’s time to chill out

Hi tacrfan

Just wondering if u had had discussions with the devs yet this week and if they were positive.

I hope our update when it comes out is as good as the life guard update on the American version as I see they have had another update today.

Coastguard is part of the UK SAR framework alongside Mountain Rescue, Lowland Rescue and Cave Rescue.

To give an update, things are looking slightly more positive. I hope to properly work something out with the devs next week. But for this weekend it’s time to chill out

Thank u for answering my question that’s perfect.

U enjoy your weekend 👍

I have agreed with the devs to focus on Search and Rescue next and put airports on the back burner. I will fight for this to be as true to UK SAR as I possibly can

Hi tacrfan

Does that mean that they are not looking at coastguard anymore.

I have agreed with the devs to focus on Search and Rescue next and put airports on the back burner. I will fight for this to be as true to UK SAR as I possibly can

Thank u tacrfan I personally am really looking forward to seeing search and rescue added.

I also think u do a great job and thank u for the work u do.

It’s very disappointing that they don’t listen to people like tacrfan and people on this forum as we all play the game and are only trying to make the game better and more interesting.

It’s such a shame when so much work is done to put forward to devs.

Hi witchit

Look as previously said I’m not having ago at the devs.

As previously said I do think they do a good job in general. I was just saying I personally thought the missions could have been linked together. But after listening to feed back from your self I take that on board about the mission being separate.

As a C/A for another platform i will just put my 2 cents in. Its really hard sometimes to come up with ideas every week ( and if we dont the devs do it for us) and not every mission can be some epic resources sucker either. Its not an easy job, most of us wear other hats too and have jobs and lives outside the game to boot.

I know you have heard it all before but believe it or not there's at least one platform that doesn't get any love in any capacity at all and wont be until the membership bases increases significantly.

As previously said I’m not saying it’s not hard or the devs or anyone else don’t do there best. I was just saying how I would have personally said how I would have seen it.

Todays release of multiple seizures I personally think is quite disappointing when not long ago we had prolonged seizure I personally think that the original seizure should just of been able to be expanded into the other two.

I’m not having ago just saying was a bit disappointed today.

I would like to invite all UK players in an attempt to convince the devs to run the Platinum Jubilee missions again in a tribute to the Queen.

Its a small thing that I think would allow players to celebrate her time on the throne.

Yes it definitely be nice if something is done. ❤️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 RIP the queen.

I’ll ask but it’s hardly a priority issue. I’m still trying to find out why there seems to be no progress on the QOL pack and the auto standown feature to which I’m being told very little

Thank u for trying. It does seem to be taking a while.

Thank u for trying. It does seem to be taking a while.

We don’t seem like we have had much this year.