Posts by Ericssons147

Okay, first of all, to all admin, sorry but I might have been posting some things in the UK form, some of those if I was should be in the US form, though some and most of the stuff in the UK form should also be in the US form. Some say it doesn’t take long to read all the suggestions, yeah 47 pages for suggestions and improvements in the US area, and 7 pages in the UK area, totally didn’t realize that until to late, it does kind of take a long time to read them. No wonder admin and others seems to be getting mad at me a lot lately, made it a bit confusing. Again sorry!

This is 365 days old, actually a lot older, but I kind of agree with this, maybe even add bike patrols… not motorcycles, mounted patrol (horses) as well. My city has areas that would need bikes, we have an island that is no vehicles besides one fire station with a couple apparatus and an ambulance or two, police has maybe one car for prison transport if needed but use bikes for patrols and when state police come over they bring there bikes. NYC even has mounted patrol so wouldn’t be to bad of an idea especially since people want to make this game realistic to the max level, which I support.

Standby also helps if your wide spread out like I am and don’t have much coverage in a certain area, I personally would take advantage of it all the time not sure about others, so sure it might be pointless for you but some I wouldn’t be, just like patrols are pointless to some but helps others.

I was just saying that policies like that exist and might be a thing in the USCG or in similar activity's

I can almost say it’s not, no plane rather it’s US military including the USCG, private, commercial, another pilots fly over water all the time for many different reasons, non need a second aircraft, same with helicopters. Someone can like always correct me if I am wrong.

The devs made a dev log about making a station that has a extension only spawn it for example a Public Order Police Station ON UK using the extension so this will probably be done like that rather then a separate building

Wasn’t expecting it to be its own station, the separate building was for the other two things mentioned.

asking any other with LAF accounts or so-cal area are you using the coastal rescue stations as watch towers?

just to make it clear was to make it so people can start using it sooner and not get everything (emphasize) at Staff caption rank. Reason this isn’t suggested for federal, boat docs and planes pre costal is because there local PD you can use before federal (should be a state level too), and brush extension for fire before needing planes and helicopters. Water rescue extension for fire department (doesn’t work for costal rescue) and nothing for medical or fire boat dock. Really need main station set up soon anyways, plus wouldn’t it make since to have a watch life guard tower before a full costal rescue station? Also let me since I am sure someone will say something apologize now for any grammar and or spelling errors possible apparently some people don’t believe humans make mistakes.

Lol, yeah that would be bad, okay so yeah still I know what I saw and stand by my last two posts (last post and the quote) and must have just changed for me for some reason.

Okay, then I must be reading mine wrong because there’s been times my K9 has had transport requests, or it used to, haven’t tried lately.

Okay for me it has changed as it used to when it used to be only available unit but now it doesn’t. But not gonna argue this anymore as I know what I know on my stuff that’s gonna be hard to prove and unless someone else has been on my account and can see my calls I know I am right about this.

Sorry, but your not even close to what we've been saying. The complaint is the requirement for the smaller coastal missions are 2 hangers even though you only have to send 1 helo. link to possible missions: https://police.missionchief.com/einsaetze.

The time period varies. I've seen it as low as mins to several days.

I know the complaint is, you need to look, think abou… you know I give it, no one will ever understand me on here so no point in trying to explain. This goes on to prove my about me in my profile.

K-9 doesn't transport. Only patrol car and sheriff have the ability to transport prisoners.

Okay, then I must be reading mine wrong because there’s been times my K9 has had transport requests, or it used to, haven’t tried lately.

Some of these suggestions might have already been made, I am gonna repeat them especially since I made sure they weren’t made but couldn’t find any, again not the smartest person here and I know I am gonna get a ton of back lash what’s the worse that can happen? I get banned, so what, anyways I have a few suggestions:

1: Brush Stations: just a stand alone station for brush, have brush commander, brush engines, all the current and I am sure missing brush apparatus such as a camp crew, maybe a vehicle for sleeping or at least getting food. Also generates just brush related missions.

2: AFFR Stations: you can’t say there’s just one type of crash tender. This station would generate AFFR type calls, have a extension for some but not to many structural apparatus, would include an AFFR command (with training), hazmat (one vehicle not an extension), foam (two units not an extension), FAA investigator (or could put that in a airport police station with just airport police apparatus), stair unit, ambulances (a few) and whatever other AFFR units I might be missing, maybe even add purple k which is different from foam and water… and yes some departments such as South Metro Fire Rescue Colorado uses it, have light medium, and heavy rescue (only a few of each).

Life guard tower: cost 50k, unlocks at senior firefighter rank and only have a couple vehicles. Generates right away to missions like normal stations such as EMS, police, and fire. Again just another idea.

Fire apparatus ideas: Add a light rescue and medium rescue, fan unit (those do exist), light unit standalone, and a light and air unit combined, or just rework the air unit to also have light. Just some ideas, anyways let the haters come. Now maybe there can be some other suggestions.

move ups of apparatus is absolutely a thing that is done today, not staging areas. staging areas are set up when there is a major incident and units need to be brought in at various times. puts them in a place to be out of the way from the main incident. no one in real life sets up a staging area to put units in case there "might be a call"

I know just repeating what he said, pretty sure he also knew that he just didn’t have a solution as there isn’t one. Move ups would be nice in game.

I have only seen people transferred from a vehicle in a tv show doesn’t make since so won’t waist time explaining but I do agree there should be more, or if your taking them from a scene an additional unit needs to be dispatched to have one person take that vehicle to were ever drop it off, be followed by there vehicle to were ever that way extra man power on scene. By the way the one show I seen it on is emergency!