Posts by ChiefBoden61

I have run into a new glitch or bug in this

Today, I sent ambulances and an EMS Chief on an "active shooter" that showed "patients". They were cancelled and then the mission would not complete until I sent ambulances after all units on scene. I did so and they were again cancelled before arriving, yet the mission still did not complete.

Then, on another mission "Bus Fire" that showed multiple patients, I sent an EMS Chief and an MCI. They both were cancelled and when all other units on the scene the mission required ambulances. I again sent an ambulance, EMS Chief and MCI as there were 8 patients (MCI transports 7). All of them were cancelled again and I kept sending them back until they finally got there and transported

Currently the fire marshals office can have 6 units

With the current missions and the requirement number for fire investigation units

Can we please look at increasing the numbers of unit to 10 so adding 4 additional units to it current limit

I just started adding more random "State Fire Marshal" offices throughout my counties and then for some of the very large departments add the Fire Marshal Expansion/Extension and put them within that department

Some departments do deck out their quints as a heavy rescue but when that happens it extremely reduces the amount of water you can carry (In real life) due to NFPA 1901 and the GVW.

However, I would also add my opinion that before we start adding new apparatus and features that we get all the "stuff" fixed that has been mentioned over and over.

I have three lifeguard trucks and two lifeguard supervisor vehicles, all with fully and appropriately trained crews on a shark attack scene that requires a single lifeguard truck, and I am still getting a message that a lifeguard truck is required. I've attempted to clear and resend the units all multiple times.

I also attempted to send a small coastal boat which should act as a patrol boat the entire crew has TACLET and Ocean Nav training, and I cannot find the units anywhere in the list to send... Wondering if this is a distance issue, but the station for the small coastal boats is within the same city as the call.

I am getting the same message.. had two of them today.... 1 lifeguard truck required and on the scene. required a second to be sent

One thing I do want to say is, the replies you get on the forums, are NOT the devs of the game 99.9% of the time. The staff active on the forums are just content advisors to the developers, and they have no actual overbearing say on what happens. They can ask, and ask, but it's down to the devs if it happens. So, I get being annoyed at being told over and over that they're aware is annoying, but, at the same time, there's nothing more the advisors can actually do.

THANKS for the response... yes... I am aware or multiple versions and all of that... but 6+ months with no change at all for anything is what brings the frustration

I am going to be polite...but I am going to rant here... What is the purpose of reporting bugs and errors if NOTHING ever gets fixed? For 6 months almost it has been noted that in the dispatch tabs some vehicles come up as duplicates. Initially it was just with air support vehicles, but now it is more. Also in the dispatch tabs for vehicles there continues to be a message that the vehicles did not load properly and in some cases NONE show up at all requiring you to click the message twice to get everything to load. Before you all jump on me and tell me to use the FAQ tab for messaging tech support. I have done that multiple times and I get the same robot message (identical) every time and in some cases asking me to send the same screen shots I have sent multiple times. If the developers are not going to fix stuff, then why not just tell us and then we can move on and accept it. It is the same with EMS units and EMS Chiefs or MCI being released on incidents they are needed on (and yes...I have set up correctly) To continue to say "we are aware and are going to fix it" for months with no changes. I understand these are not the only problems but they are just three (3) that I have consistent issues with. End of Rant...thanks..

EMS Companies that are not part of Fire Stations are private and do coverage for jurisdictions and inter facility transports in real life. If a Clinic has an ambulance it is owned by that company. Therefore you can't switch them as it is two (2) different companies.. One is a medical facility and the other is a medical transport company. Would be like recruiting new firefighters and putting them in the police department. Two completely different medical establishments

very nice I am in an alliance in Florida and have about 12 counties covered from the Tampa area north and a few east...

OK....then they should be sent in numbers relating to the size of the fire.

Well actually the game rolled backwards from when the fire marshals where introduced. There where missions for the fire prevention unit now they are combined

Now you don’t have to train staff when a mission requires fire investigation unit you can use the fire prevention unit they do the same now just the fire investigation unit is a dual purpose unit and counts as a patrol car with the ability to transport prisoners

understood.....but why so many?

Why the need for the excessive amount of fire investigators? Most places are lucky to get one (1) to come out on the same day much less 4 for a "destruction of public property". I have investigators spread out in my coverage area and even created Fire Marshal Offices to cover holes where there are no departments. But in some cases because of the rural aspect of my counties, I have to have an investigator travel over 100 miles to be able to get 4 on scene.

ol i have another question as to the game.. why is it a quint cant be used for a crushed person incident and i still have to send a heavy rescue/rescue engine same goes for broken glass incedent.. a quint is a multirole truck so it should still suffice as a rescue engine also.

In this game a quint is just that.... a quint... an engine with an aerial, pump, hose, water and ground ladders. While some folks do have their quints equipped in real life for special or heavy rescue it is not the case in the game. A quint can replace a Platform and where an Engine and Platform are required (such as damaged roof) you can just send the quint. In this game the "Rescue Engine" is the dual role as a squad or engine.

Hence why I'm asking you what sort of missions you believe would be at a college POI that wouldn't occur elsewhere.

I guess I was looking at a High impact large scale event such as some sort of MCI at a College Game vs High School College Dorm Fires. Active Shooter on Campus of College vs HS....things such as that... larger venue, larger casualty