Posts by ChiefBoden61

Posting here because the thread already existed.

#1 Today, it seems that i had to complete 2 EMS missions to get credit for one and that the "Patient Transfers" were not counting as EMS calls as they have in the past.

#2 (maybe should be a different thread but....) I have 6 major Airports and have an Airport POI at each and each of those stations has the airport extension. I have all the equipment and I also have a few Airport POI at smaller regional or local airports. Out of 925 missions today, NOT ONE AIRPORT MISSION HAS SPAWNED. As everyone aware, that is one of the required tasks to complete today. Can't complete it without one showing up

***********Update 2 hours later - About 1300 missions spawned today and NONE for Airport Missions

nige..... If you click on that specific unit in the alliance mission, you should see a tab that says "release patient-no points" If you started the mission you should be able to do that... At least I have done so.

I am routinely finding EMS Chiefs that have not only lost their graphic that was assigned, but they have also lost their auto transport settings. No particular rhyme or reason to which one or where, but it happens frequently where I send on and I later have to approve transports. When I check the EMS Chief it has lost everything (except assigned personnel). And before you ask, I make sure that when I apply the settings I save it. I purchase the unit, assign personnel, apply the settings and save, and then go back in apply the vehicle graphic and save and then go back in to view that it is correct. I would attach a screen shot, but it would not really prove to be useful I don't think... Could one of the admins forward this to the developers?

I wasn't the only one, others in my Alliance have the same problem and still do

I have found that sometimes the US version lags a bit, even on my laptop. So in order to try and get things back in order I will open the browser tools and clear the Browsing Date. Making sure that only the 2 boxes shown in the attachment are checked. Then I close the browser, reopen it and log back in. That seems to fix any problems with the stuff loading and working right. I try to do it at least once a week.

Is there a way to transport / Approve other players Ambo's, We have a couple of players who send out an alliance job that ties up trucks etc and their Ambos sit loaded sometimes for a day as transport is needed as they go off line. If not maybe this could be a function added for an Alliance Admin to approve and sort the issue?

N.

In the US version (at least that one) if you started the mission and someone else sends help you can "release" the patient. No points awarded for that patient but it clears the mission. Not sure if you have to be a "premium" account or not

Yesterday during the middle of the day I was checking my Dispatch Center to make sure all my buildings were assigned to it correctly. Suddenly the screen went blank and it disappeared. I rebooted, cleared my cache, logged out, logged back in and it was completely gone. I had to create a new one. Thankfully, when I did make the new one, it defaulted all existing buildings to it

I currently only have the K-9 expansion, I didn’t see any other expansion that would relate to SWAT, unless it’s the Riot one?!

i do not have any of the extensions like that activated and as long as i have room in my station I can add one or more of the SWAT vehicles with no problem in the US Version

if you go to settings and you have a premium account, you can set the recruitment to automatic and then set the number of desired personnel. It automatically adds one per day

Yes, the definition for the generally untrained. I assume with a username like that, you've gone through at least a few firematics courses, in which you'd learn the absolute proper use of the terms "engine" and "truck".

I am not sure what a firematics course is?... but I have 53 yrs in the service both as a volunteer and career firefighter. currently a career Chief Officer... I generally hear folks says "fire truck" or "fire apparatus" and when they do they are referring to all apparatus and then under that term the categories, are Squads, Engines, Tankers (or tenders), Tanker Pumpers, wildland, brush, Ladder Trucks, Towers, light/air units, and whatever else you can think of. The graphic was just to simply show the definition in a dictionary. Battalion80 you are absolutely correct! That is the name of the dalmatian in my picture!

Lol, me too. It’s really annoying

covering the state of Florida I have faced the same challenge. Not a huge amount of packages for Florida and some of them are not all inclusive. So I just find something I like and try to use the same package for ever station in that county. I have found that the Bay of Thunder Package for fire stations seems to have everything.

I stand corrected. One of the stations I was using to test doesn’t have the option, but just checked another one and it does has the option.

I believe it’s only allowed on stations with wildland expansion? Or just any expansion?

Can't answer that one... but I don't think it is, because I was able to move my spawning radius for my coast guard stations so that it barely touched the shore and that way I eliminated coast guard missions in the middle of the forest... LOL

Begginer 0-300 points Student 301-900 Intermediate 901-3000 Professional 3001-9000

Master - 9000+ (Only Two People Have this role, myself and TACRfan)

Points are based on threads,replys and reactions

Thanks for that information and that is nice to know but I have over 5000 points?