Posts by Nigefire

If you select 'Only use own POIs' in settings, missions that require a POI will only spawn at those locations. Missions that do not have a specified POI will spawn anywhere regardless.

That explains it, thanks. I am still getting them everywhere despite having about 2000 POI's lol

My last thought is this... I just did some research and because I knew the information was available I used FDNY. If you take away the mass casualty perspective of it, which perhaps is not so far fetched, the 5 response would be some what equivalent to 15 alarms in New York City and take almost 40% of their Engines and all of their Rescue/Squad Companies. I understand everything JB says and I am not trying to be disrespectful or rude, I was just passing an observation on so that some things may be looked at.

I think the argument is that if we didn't send 75 trucks to job, the job would take Hours or Days to extinguish?

Other question is if I select use my own Pois in settings, will the game ONLY spawn on these or will it still give me a strip mall fire in the middle of a forest?

N

In real life large jobs last hours and hours, so why not have the large missions, last a few hours? No objections here to get the large missions my understanding is you have the resources and more, and also have the option to alliance it of you need.

I am unsure what POI would represent small shop, clothing, hardware corner shop etc. Not everything is a mall or a resto or Fast food place.>

N.

nige..... If you click on that specific unit in the alliance mission, you should see a tab that says "release patient-no points" If you started the mission you should be able to do that... At least I have done so.

CORRECT But if I haven't started the mission and it's been shared with the alliance by the guy who has the transport sitting waiting?.

I am routinely finding EMS Chiefs that have not only lost their graphic that was assigned, but they have also lost their auto transport settings. No particular rhyme or reason to which one or where, but it happens frequently where I send on and I later have to approve transports. When I check the EMS Chief it has lost everything (except assigned personnel). And before you ask, I make sure that when I apply the settings I save it. I purchase the unit, assign personnel, apply the settings and save, and then go back in apply the vehicle graphic and save and then go back in to view that it is correct. I would attach a screen shot, but it would not really prove to be useful I don't think... Could one of the admins forward this to the developers?

I don't have them losing the graphics just the transport setitng

Is there a way to transport / Approve other players Ambo's, We have a couple of players who send out an alliance job that ties up trucks etc and their Ambos sit loaded sometimes for a day as transport is needed as they go off line. If not maybe this could be a function added for an Alliance Admin to approve and sort the issue?

N.

Thoughts on the possibilities of being able to set a downgraded priority to a calls in ARR , Especially med calls that a BLS or Cats Up Trees for Fire Investigation job that do not really require lights and sirens

N.