Posts by Space

Why don't we all gather around and make a kinda official discord server for mission chief? Like some staff of mission chief would be staff, There would be DISCORD only bots (If you have seen my last posts it was about a bot that transfer data to discord which staff didn't like) that i made. Like this is a good idea so why don't we do it? And uh if there is a official discord server for mission chief but it isn't public i can just transform the server to discord wiki and stuff.

I'll start working on the server, If any official staff members have discord please message me or make a post on here with your discord username so i can rank you to "Official Staff".

All official staff members will be given a private staff room that "Discord Staff" will not be able to access, If a high rank like a head admin wants to get the ownership i will give it to you.
    Discord link will be in the next post by me when the server is done.

LSSM is recognised by the devs. Any other external program needs to be approved by them otherwise it’s in breach of the Terms of Service. A bot that looks to identify future updates that haven’t been announced or automate processes in the game will not be allowed.

Great, Time to contact the devs again even tho i got no response the last time. (By the way, Do i use google translate to speak to them in German or not? I think that's why they didn't respond)

This has got to be against the TOS and based on the number of times I have been chastised for just posting in the wrong forum, I think it should be addressed. makes me wonder if this is not someone that has been banned and has come back under a different name

No, I haven't even been banned. I started Mission chief like 2-4 months ago and ii don't even got alts, Like my only account on Mission chief is "SpaceModder" or "Space_Modder" idk if it has a _ or not.

Update: Making bot in python. BARELY started since i was looking for tutorials on html and nextcord (discord.py fork). Discord will be made soon for anyone that would like to get sneak peaks and stuff :)

Update: Making bot in python. BARELY started since i was looking for tutorials on html and nextcord (discord.py fork). Discord will be made soon for anyone that would like to get sneak peaks and stuff :)

OH GOD WHY IS THE SMILEY FACE SO CREEPY. IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA KILL SOMEONE-

BIGGG Issue, I don't know tons of python..

Might pause this project. Reason: I don't have enough knowledge for this for now.. Might un pause it later when someone agrees to help or something.

Post 5: I'm a idiot, If a anti bot team member is looking at this just know that i deleted the replit of this bot and i'm not even gonna work on it any more. All the code has been deleted.

Laughing.....all this conversation is doing is encouraging someone to make a bot (that knows how) to see if they can skirt the rules of the game.

But I certainly agree with the initial suggestion. I was in an alliance where shared missions were delayed from being completed because someone sent help and then had to leave the game for some reason or got sidetracked and forgot to transport

Yeah uh.. it kinda just took a left turn to the coding area instead of the area you wanted. Sorry about it lol.

Alright so i was on a Auto-Transport idea post when i got a idea from a post.
    "

Quote from Ascot114

It is

Use of tools, scripts, bots or other computer programs

Users are not allowed to use tools, scripts, bots or other computer programs which are suitable for the automatic execution of actions in a game.

The only scripts that are allowed are ones that don't aid in dispatching or selecting units."
    So as the stupid coder i am decided to reply with "So if i made a bot that didn't help in dispatching or selecting units it wouldn't be against TOS?" and he basically told me that webhooks exist but i might be able to do that.

So uh here we are.. Some guy that doesn't really know alot about making bots attempting to make a discord to web bot. It doesn't seem possible from your end but from my end with the 5 gems.. Tutorials,Coffee, Replit, StackOverflow, Python i could make it possible.

Will post updates and stuff for info about this project.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Please note i don't wanna get in trouble, Please don't post any more messages in here until high ranks reply to me in gmail.

Katnip or anyone from the Anti-bot team if you're reading this please tell me if i can do this because i don't really wanna get in trouble.

Alright, It's not really a webhook since it's not being owned by me where i can use the source code to modify it but inspect element exists and python exists so i'll try this out and you can message me if you wanna know the status of it.

What i mean:
    Basically a python bot that uses some apis to get on the website and login as the DiscordToChat bot and trys to listen for messages sent in (chat name) on discord where it gets the user and context of the message and sends it to the alliance chat. So basically it transfers a message from a platform then the bot process it then boom! we got our own discord to chat bot.

It is

Use of tools, scripts, bots or other computer programs

:Users are not allowed to use tools, scripts, bots or other computer programs which are suitable for the automatic execution of actions in a game.

The only scripts that are allowed are ones that dont aid in dispatching or selecting units.

So like uh.. i could make a bot that listens to Discord and sends messages into the alliance chat for communication reasons?

Edit 1: By this i mean like making a bot account that listens to a general chat and attemps to send messages in the alliance chat because people might not have discord and stuff. I do not know if this is Against TOS but he said that "The only scripts that are allowed are ones that DONT aid in dispatching or selecting units."
    made stuff bold btw

It could be an idea to be able to scale the income based on either number of players at the mission or vehicles.

However the latter is open to abuse, the former could work out as 500 credits per person or a number similar to that.

Agreed. My mind is telling me people could easily make a python or javascript bot to wait 1 day and make a custom event to grind credits. And missionchief doesn't like that since they have an entire team of anti botters.

What i mean by making a bot and more stuff

They can probably try making a python [SOMETHING] and make it login to a alt account (which is against TOS) that has 20 coins or owns a alliance with people and make a alliance message saying:

New custom mission!

Name: {variable_name}

Coins earned: get.call.earnings.made

Tier: get.call.tier

And so on.

Someone might use this to make a python bot so i had to cut it short.

Lift the 100 cap on everything in custom missions. I personally don't think generating custom missions with coins is worth it anymore seeing all the patient counts and mission rewards for a lot of the newer missions. Then on top of that, the building costs in coins are now very outdated. If I don't use coins on anything, then I won't be buying coins again. The half-off, does nothing to make me want to spend on buildings, too. So game devs should be helping themselves by helping me spend these coins so I can buy new ones. Thanks!

It's a good idea but it can cause lag and some chaos. Ever seen like.. 500 or less units go to a single call with some lag? I have. I agree that the devs should help themself by helping you spend coins. The lag COULD cause a phone to overheat or something so if it happens you'll probably just get a 250 limit or 450. If it isn't laggy and not really on point i am sorry.

"New" Alliance looking for Members!

Red cross is looking for members, Mainly in New York.

What we offer:

1. Custom mission ideas post on our board where people can suggest some ideas for a custom alliance mission.
    2. A board where you can talk like every other alliance.
    3. nothing else since owner doesn't have good units.
    4. Probably a discord server by a week from this post.

totally "fast" support for any mission.

yeah uh please join since we are totally "new" and not a alliance made a month ago.

Custom alliance Alert and response regulations soon.