Posts by Smilee Smiles

Added an F150 Patrol truck, and a variant with riot trailer.
    F150 Truck
    F150 with trailer
    Riot trailer by itself
    Supervisor w/ Trailer
    Tactical Rescue w/ Trailer
    SWAT Humvee w/ Trailer
    SWAT Humvee 2 w/ trailer

I've only ever used mine on very large EMS incidents to be able to have ambulances return to a point close to the incident after returning from the hospital. I think some folks who build out west may use them on wildfire incidents (especially now seeing as fire can sort of spread) but I'd be interested to hear how others are using them.

I use them when I have a ton of rapid wildfires, but I have only had to use it once.

Few more vehicles.
    K-9
    Supervisor
    Tactical Rescue
    Patrol Boat
    SWAT HUMVEE
    Another HUMVEE with turret

I am still looking for a good vehicle for the Riot trailer, if anyone has one, that would be great.

On their facebook dev blog post, they mention a "Criminal Investigations" and 14 vehicles. Yet I don't see a Criminal Investigations Expansion and theres only 10 New Police Vehicles. Is there any reason why that might be?

We are also missing the SWAT helicopter, maybe they will release it in a part 2 update?

I have started a graphic pack for Ohio Sheriff vehicles, which includes the new police vehicles. Feedback and suggestions are requested. https://www.missionchief.com/vehicle_graphics/12457

Game Warden
    MCV
    Police ATV (No trailer at this point)
    Prisoner Transport Van
    Crew carrier Van (Or other way around, your choice if you use it)
    Riot Van
    Riot/Inmate bus

Tahoe Patrol Unit
    Crown Victoria Patrol Unit
    Explorer patrol unit

More are being designed, but I would love to hear what yall think on them

My SWAT team vehicles are called Tactical Rescue, cause that is one of SWAT's "primary" job which is rescue, Bearcats can be used for water rescue n stuff, but I still don't get the point of the new unit.

Maybe a SWAT skid steer?

What's with the new trainings?

Riot Police - Riot team units, for Protesting calls

Tactical Medic - Tactical Rescue, SWAT support? whats it for?

Police Commander - Police MCV

Sharpshooter Course - What is this?

If someone could send a screenshot of the training screen, that would be great! I don't have a police academy, only my allies do.

the purpose of those extension is so that it make the game more European as the developers are from Germany and that is why you get tall the extensions as that is how it is set in Germany and the developers won't do any research into the us system at all.

in the US, we have riot police in large cities, but the guard dog trucks are still new to me. The rest of the vehicles are really neat, I just don't get the point of em.

What happened to the Game Warden Extension?

I still have the game warden extensions.

What is the purpose of all those additions? Confusing. We already have a federal police station, so what is the purpose of a Federal Police Extension? We have sheriff/police supervisors, what is the purpose of a police manager? We already have K9s as well as Swat (which basically is not much different than Riot Police).

I understand the point of riot police, but whats the point of the tactical rescue truck? Is it like the tac medic?

It would be nice to have an ambulance extension on the police station because police ambulances are really a thing.

If you want, you could use a fire station or ambulance station to do this. Just name it "Police Department - Utility Station" or something similar

The game has tactical medics which work as police cars, and an ambulance.
    If you use a fire station you can buy rescue trucks too for that "Sheriff Fire Department" style

Hey, Mission Chief community I have a suggestion for you. In some parts of the United States we have firepolice to help direct traffic on big fire scenes, especially car accidents. I was thinking they could add a traffic vehicle. On Motor vehicle accidents, the traffic vehicles would help in the recovery process and that would help clean the scene up, making the mission complete faster.

I have made some traffic units, I either use a utility or if you want it to also function as a police vehicle, use a fire marshal vehicle.

Use a custom vehicle type and call it "Fire Police" and make it respond to calls that you would have fire police go to.