Posts by Whitchit

Oh, i thought it'd work as the swr boat +l4p.

Why would you send an empty PM to anywhere? It wont be able to unload the POD at site and go for another if im right (sry cant try this yet) ?

When at scene it can unload the pod - this is an option you can select when editing the vehicle, when sending the vehicle and when vehicle is at scene (So if you set the default to stay at scene, it can still be sent away - this will then allow you to pick up another pod to carry to any incident. When an incident finishes, if the pod does not have a carrier it will show as a transport request, and you can select any PM to take it home, then the PM will return home.

This update was such a welcome surprise, very pleased to see how comprehensive it is, and such a treat to have pods in-game UK-side now!

-I couldnt find any info about CAFS for Tyne&Wear, NUmberland,Cumbria - can you help me with this pls?

(i thought using CAFS for the rescue pumps+ERPs, but in this case the small station promlem occur so far.)

-Cumbrias Unimog is a WFU+snow plough so i think the H4T would be more suitable (?)

+1: graphicswise: you have to use an empty PM, and it'll pick up the POD graphic?

Graphics-Wise, I've tested this. Add a PM Graphic to the PM, and a PM Carrying a POD graphic to the pod unit, and when the PM is transporting the POD, it'll only show the POD graphic, when the PM is on it's own, it'll show as a PM only then.

TACRfan You're a legend, the amount of effort you put into this game (UK Especially) is mental, and I can't thank you enough for all you do (and put up with). If possible, would you consider mentioning to the Devs the possibility of a version of the 4x4 water carrier that includes foam? AKA F/WrC 4x4, as is based in Wareham in Dorset (Unimog Chassis fyi).

Also, I've got L4Ps across Devon & Somerset which tow Argocat / Groundhog ATVs for wildfire firefighting - I'd love to use the Misting POD to simulate this, but it means losing the pumping ability of the transport vehicle. Any chance this could be looked into, possibly with some sort of L4P Transporter that can only carry the Misting POD?

The only person who will have new information is TACRfan and the devs don’t always keep him in the loop either. If he doesn’t give an update and you don’t see a new Facebook post about it, don’t bother asking, cause there’s no other way to find out

Hi is there one for A & E I can use as a general sign please

Also one for minor injury unit please

If possible

The ones I use are:

NHS England (A&E):

NHS Wales / GIG Cymru (A&E):

Urgent Care / Minor Injuries:

I don't have a red A&E graphic but I'm pretty sure there are one or two on this thread if you look back far enough.

I've mused on this idea and ideas like it for some time, but my worry is always how to implement it with players who have very large setups, and those who enjoy the less-realistic aspects of their gameplay.

I’m not 100% sure how you believe it would “make gameplay smoother” but I do know the way you phrased it doesn’t seem very thoughtful, detailed, helpful or even very polite… it almost sounds as though you’re suggesting someone made a mistake to miss out vans which, besides the crew count difference, wouldn’t serve any other useful purpose to my knowledge that isn’t already served by the many PD and Fed units in the game.

So I know this is likely far too expensive to consider, but for me I would consider using HART Bases for CG & MR due to the medical call generation and the rescue capabilities of the vehicles that can be bought there.