Posts by Whitchit

Apologies for the break and I hope it's acceptable to bump with new content:

Skoda Kodiaq:

Devon & Cornwall Response:

Civil Nuclear Constabulary ARV:

BMW 530d (D&C):

Ford Ranger (D&C):

Hi All

I am having issues around some of my fire stations that are land locked technical rescue when generating a person in flood water or similar i dispatch the boat but then requires to send a flood rescue unit which is only available for lifeboats and coast guard stations is there away we can get this to be available to fire stations as well

TIA

I've had fire stations which don't have the expansion but still generate water rescue missions, but all can be completed for me with a boat & 4x4 combination from a fire station. I suppose it would make sense though to allow the boat & 4x4 combo fulfil any flood rescue requirements if they don't already, but I know there will be a further fire service rescue update in the future although not for some time.

Loving the update so far, but thinking that 2x ILB for investigate flare is maybe too much, or maybe allow other lifeboat units to respond like Heli or ALBs might help too, struggling with the number of ILBs for a semi-realistic set up and may need to add second ILBs to stations that actually only have 1.

It would be great if for some missions like investigating flares, ALBs could count as ILBs?

I've requested this directly to the devs over 6 months ago and had no reply. It's probably cause we already have such an active & vocal forum playerbase and they'd rather we weren't even more vocal or have too much emphasis on what they do.

I have now also found out that on the US version you can set your own mission spawn area. I'm a little annoyed at the devs about this, I know everyone on here works really hard and I know the reasons for not copying things over from each individual game, but I cant help but feel that this a feature which is not unique to a specific country and could be applied to anywhere but we're missing out?

I believe this is being added as part of the coastguard update for offshore mission spawning. It only works with certain lifeguard update buildings on the US server so I wouldn't say we're going to be losing out for the most part.

*edit* I stand corrected, it appears all fire stations on the US servers have this feature too. Miffed is not the word...

On PC it only happens when I refresh which is fine, but on the app it happens every time I leave a station or vehicle menu back to the map. I don't want it to position back anywhere so your suggestion is unfortunately not something which would work in my case. I am looking to stop the map moving by itself entirely.

I don’t know whether anyone else is bugged by this, but when I’m focusing on an area of my setup the app map will randomly reset and automatically pan back to the starting location or primary dispatch centre. It’s driving me mental, so I’m requesting / suggesting an ‘off’ button for it if possible?

I've asked about this with regards to the Lifeguard pack, and asked if there was a way to accomplish this. I was told unequivocally by the devs, that this cannot be done. There exact phrase was "it is next to impossible".

Can you confirm exactly what they said was "next to impossible" and why? I ask because as Gooochy stated: The UK game already has functioning code with the traffic units and it works very well. Is it a game version issue due to the UK game being newer, or something else perhaps?