Posts by Fastfrankie

On the 3rd it was 3 years of playing for me and with the exception of the occasional hospital visit I’d say I have logged in 85 to 90% of my time on the game.

I see what you guys are saying, I cannot say much right now but something is in the works to rectify this so all parties are satisfied.

May not come immediately but it is being worked on and I think you'll like it.

I've been listening this entire time. I have an idea that's been passed forward and it's a good one that'll work for everyone! ;)

Thank you Jersey looking forward to it !!!!

I'm from SolCal retired now and thats how most (not all but most) of Cali is all Paramedic staffed Engines, Cal-Fire even have some Engines Paramedic staffed.

I knew Lafd had paramedic engines and Cal-Fire I’m betting there are plenty of others.

JB no disrespect intended I have been involved in Emergency Services and in ems in particular since 1998 I know they are used in some areas and are functioning well for those agencies. All we are simply asking is to either allow the option to turn off the portion that automatically makes it transport the patient or allow an option for the regular or rescue engine to treat someone to say 50% or treat class A and some B patients fully like a fly car does. Because non transport paramedic engines exist and I would bet outnumber actual engine ambulances 3 to 1 in any area. I can think of a half dozen major cities that run bls or even als staff on every single engine and routinely treat patients on scene. We don’t want the engine ambulances to go away we just want additional realistic options!!!!

Has there been anymore thoughts or progress with the developers on this? I know they just released a update and are planning another soon.

Standard response around here for those calls is 3 engines and the average engine is 750 gallons most are 1000 gallons and we are a hydrated county in about 80% of the county.

couple of the departments near me place the EV cars that are on fire into a dumpster and use a loader to fill it with sand. they wait about 2 weeks later to remove the EV car out of the dumpster.

Friend of mine who does towing has a set up like that for storage of impounded Evs

So then the solution is to change the EMS engine from an ALS Ambulance to an ALS Fly car, or create a new unit designation.

That would absolutely work or even easier make an extension for any engine or ladder so it’s more versatile. Whatever would be easiest but the extension under storage would help grow that aspect of the game