Posts by joker15x

If you don't have a hospital and if your in a clan, you can send your rigs to their hospitals if they have any. It comes at a price though as they can set the admission fee from Free to 50%. Most people in my clan do 20% but it's completely up to them. As said above, you don't have to send them.

ARFF calls are rare but they do happen and you could get a few at a time. For example, I once had 2 engine fires and a brakes burnout at the same time. They spawn just like any other call, you just have to place down all of the airport related POI's. Thats the ONLY way they can spawn.

Hi! I'm joker15x with the PA FF Association clan. We cover a decent chunk of lower south-west PA from Altoona to the west border. We're a quant little clan with about 20 people so far. From what I've gathered, some members are real life emergency workers. We are quite friendly as we are willing to help out anyone who needs, just ask. We cover the city of Pittsburgh, Jeannette, Scottdale, Greensburgh, Youngstown and Erie. If you are wanting to join but don't know if the area you cover is already being covered by another member, just ask and I'll let you know. Reply if you wanna join.

why are the mobile air units like a normal unit? and not a helitak or helicopter, i dont understand.

Seeing the above answers, it seems like you get the hang of what they are. Another example would be the city of Pittsburgh's Bureau of Fire's "M.A.C." units, or "Mobile Air Compresser" units. They carry machines that firefighters can use to refill their SCBA's and get back into action. They also care spare / additional SCBA cylinders.

I think I've got it. Since those 6 people are training for HAZMAT 38, that only leaves 6 people left over at your station. Seeing as Engine 38 is out on a call with 6 personnel aboard, you have no one left at your station to man/staff Mask or Tanker 38.

Oh, so I can't send them out even though their in training? That's kinda dumb.

A description of the issue. Every so often some of my units are unable to respond for an unknown reason. As of right now, my tanker and mobile air unit won't go anywhere. I have a full mobile air unit and I need one more for the tanker, so I set the max personnel limit to 2. I'm not sure what's wrong.
    A screenshot of the issue if it's visual. (Print Screen, paste into imgur.com, provide the link) N/A
    When the issue started. Couple minutes ago
    What operating system your computer uses. Windows 10
    What web browser you're using. Chrome
    What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error). NY Rescue
    What error code you see, if any. None
    Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5) Yes and it doesn't fix the problem.
    Any other applicable information. None