Posts by IG9887

Holy crap thats a lot of calls! The calls dont delete, however there is a way you can get rid of them simply by responding to what you can make with 2 engines and turning down the mission times to 10 mins

Police dont go to all calls, but as for the majority of calls in my area at least yes, and thats regardless if there actually needed or not (such as in brush fires). Now Fire Police are different. All they do is shut down the road and direct traffic for the duration of the incident. And yes, it requires certification to do that. There are better things to develop atm, I agree.

Could just be in America, but to add to the realism of the game for fire calls only there should be traffic control or ''fire police'', even though there isn't any resembled traffic in the game :)

Burning machine (fire alarm) missions can turn out to be false alarms upon the arrival of the first unit.

...Can someone slap me across the face right now for being in the fire service for almost 4 years and not knowing this in the game till now? PLEASE?

I recently built my 5th station and I "unlocked" the Burning Machine mission. Ive had 2 so far, and both times I sent out units and as soon as I dispatched them, the mission randomly cleared? Please help and thanks!
    ~IG9887