Posts by JerseyBirds

Example. One station I have was bought for 100K.

It has 8 bays.

1 - Free from the start
    2 - 10K
    3 - 50K
    4 - 100K or 20 Coins
    5 - 100K or 20 Coins
    6 - 100K or 20 Coins
    7 - 100K or 20 Coins
    8 - 100K or 20 Coins

Total cost for Fire Station = 660K

Now, If I were to sell the units along with it as a wholesale,

Battalion Command - 10K
    Battalion Command - 10K
    Rescue Engine - 19K
    Rescue Engine - 19
    Type 2 Engine - 5K
    Quint - 19K
    Tanker - 17,300K
    Mobile Air - 11,680K

Total cost on Units = 110,980K

Now to add the Fire Station and Units all together would come to = 770,980K

Which would make the buyer already set with a complete fire station and bays with units of the buyer so desires to keep them and the seller rich.

First off I know this in a way could be abused. What do you all think about alliance members being allowed to buy units off another player for the exact price it is worth, regardless if it was bought by credits or coins. Same as stations, Whatever the stations is worth when bought and extentions bought to be added up and sold to another member who wants it.

Now the thing I've been thinking about is what would happen to the units in said station. Either transfer units to another station or sell it all as a whole.

Groups will only dispatch the individual units that you select, an alarm and response will select the nearest or a vehicle of the type from a selected building.

I know. I only use alarm and response. I haven't used groups in a long time. My HEMS still gets selected for dispatch from alarm and response regulations no matter how much I make sure it is excluded. No bs. Being serious. Idk about anyone else but I feel this needs to be reexamined.

When editing the unit there is a small box that says “exclude from the alarm and response plan” click that and then it won’t be dispatched through any alarm regulations, if you still want an option to dispatch it from that menu then assign it its own group.

There is an issue with that TACR, I have that button clicked for my HEMS and other units I want excluded and they end up getting dispatched anyway.

That is not how it works, and that is not a good idea to do either, unless you want to get banned or something I would recommend not to do that :D

I agree. Besides the Pumper Tanker has been suggested too many times which will never happen. I only suggest something once and let it be unless it's something that would really be a benefit to the game then I may say something again if someone else mentions it.

I don't quite see a realistic reason to implement this, as most Alliances do not require such intrusive tracking. This would really intrude on privacy due to the data collected.

When I posted this I meant the intention of knowing the last time members were online and so they know how often they are on too. Not intended to intrude privacy.

I suggest Alliance Admins should be allowed to have log books so they can track their members activity. From times they log on and off, how many times a day, week, and month they are online, and the last time they logged in.

Alliance Update:

We are now welcoming Tri-state members surrounding the state of New Jersey. Anyone wishing for to join please feel free to send in your join request.

We do ask members to be active atleast twice or three times a week. There is always generally somebody on. I am on several times from 7AM-12-AM weekly Eastern Time. Any questions please comment here. Please let us know what location you are stationed in so we are aware.

Thank you

Has anyone else noticed when you send units out and they'e fully staffed but you didn't assign anyone to them yet? I do not have a picture to pull up but I've noticed this one or two times every other week for me and I end up assigning members to them. Not an issue per say but odd that this happens. Only for the Type 1 Engines and Quints has this happened to me. Not sure how I can take a pic for this.

This pretty much answers my question. Thank you.

I made that fishing post for spite to be honest lol. So I'll stay on topic.