Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wizz -

Replied to the thread Game not updating.

Yeah, the servers seem to be having a issue again.
  • Ryan26 -

Posted the thread Game not updating.

Thread
    I have dispatched to several missions and each time I have to refresh to get the icon to change color and when a mission is complete I have to refresh to clear it off the screen. Not really that big of an issue more of an inconvenience for the most part…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Coins not being applied.

Any body else having issues with mobile app today all my streets and location info is gone on all calls and it's running pretty slow
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Coins not being applied.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ntfdreddish20: “In this particular instance I was using mobile but I do use both . ” Your best bet would be to go through the Missionchief Apps Support Channels so that way the Developers can be made aware of your situation. Any questions…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Thank you for your help I did reach out to them in that chat function under the help tab last night but have still yet to receive any response so hope I went to the right spot for that
  • Gabby Dawson -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

@Mcdevittd24 any chance u wanna make some for Virginia State Police?
  • Kieran -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Not really understand this either. Use the chat, once you've shared the mission within the alliance;via adding incident note.
  • Dan872 -

Replied to the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

What he might be getting at is possibly a seperate window for the notes... idk
  • VICFire -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Coins not being applied.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ntfdreddish20: “In this particular instance I was using mobile but I do use both . ” Your best bet would be to go through the Missionchief Apps Support Channels so that way the Developers can be made aware of your situation. Any questions…
  • rescuenut93 -

• Mcdevittd24 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Nice Graphics dude! These are some i did for a member in the US.
  • Mcdevittd24 -

Posted the thread Custom Vehicle Graphics!.

Thread
    Linked are a few of the new custom graphics some players have requested! Players give a donation for graphics they want and get up to 50 custom vehicles of their choice for their donations! Here is some recent edits I made. Bethlehem Township Ladder,…
  • SirHiggins -

Not really understand this either. Use the chat, once you've shared the mission within the alliance;via adding incident note.
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

In this particular instance I was using mobile but I do use both .
  • Wings -

Yeah ours does too (I'm assuming they probably all do). I was just wondering what the point of adding the incident notes to calls that haven't been shared to the alliance is. I can't imagine anyone bothering with the roleplay on their own calls, I'm sure…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Players.

The original part of this thread seems to be missing so I'm unsure of your issue. The app for the game has FAQs in it and the forums can be used for any further queries or if you don't have the app.
  • VICFire -

Do you use the mobile app or only the desktop version?
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Ntfdreddish20’s post in the thread Coins not being applied.

Like (Post)
    Awesome thank you for the quick response
  • Ntfdreddish20 -