Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Krys' Graphics

Krys

POI question

VICFire

Pinned Forum Exclusives!

rescuenut93

Transferring Equipment to alliance Members

ManyFireman

What is included in ambulance expansion in fire stations

Redux_GB

Recent Activities

• Realjessey -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to recolor it myself but the…
  • KieranWood -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to recolor it myself but the…
  • KieranWood -

Liked DKDBEM4’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to…
  • Krys -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

• VICFire -

Replied to the thread POI question.

Quote from ManyFireman: “Doesn't have a mission related to it? ” Some of them are just imported and translated from the German version so they may be used there but not here.
  • Krys -

Liked hawker5’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Best of luck in your Studies Krys. You have done some great work here. Much appreciated.
  • TACRfan -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Like (Post)
    We’ve got a minor update on the way about EMS Rescues! Your fly-Cars will be able to take a break in the next day or so.
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Ahh okay. Must've missed it lol Yeah def. Always room for more.
  • DKDBEM4 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from me181: “Quote from rescuenut93: “ And how would this work? EMS training and an EMS Extension or just training? ” ” ” I was answering that bit of your question :D :D I'm not sure about the whole police rescue thing,…