Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click

rescuenut93

UK Graphics Expanded

Mark_

HEMS not responding to Ambulance dispatch

me181

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Graphics

TACRfan

Police Station cost: 300,000Cr

rescuenut93

Recent Activities

• rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Quote from me181: “Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Like (Post)
    Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more quickly. Although that…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more quickly. Although that…
  • Realjessey -

Liked Mark_’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    Recently got into vehicle graphic making, hopefully the OP is okay if I post them here :) Here's my first vehicle, an Astra 2012 IRV. Feel free to provide feedback! board.missionchief.com/index.p…9ae42a0c5d8fad8ea8a019d00
  • wings203 -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Multiple Helos at each helicopter station.

Like (Post)
    Thanks much Wings203!
  • Casper -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread A couple of thoughts.

Like (Post)
    I also do agree with the reselling of equipment, even if it's not necessary it's nice to have in case you have to make that decision. Even thought brush trucks aren't used in the UK, I'm sure I'd find use for them as some sort of utility or…
  • Casper -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread A couple of thoughts.

Like (Post)
    There is one more thing, while researching fire stations in Marion county I came across their billing scheduale for ambulance services. The money we get in game compared to services rendered is short. The reason I say this a simple BLS transfer is…
  • Casper -

Liked elijahhaydes1’s post in the thread A couple of thoughts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Barake: “First I want to say how much I enjoy this game, and how addictive I find it. After playing it for a couple of weeks these thoughts came to mind; Put a function to resell you apparatus if you want to upgrade instead of destroying…
  • Casper -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread A couple of thoughts.

Like (Post)
    First I want to say how much I enjoy this game, and how addictive I find it. After playing it for a couple of weeks these thoughts came to mind; Put a function to resell you apparatus if you want to upgrade instead of destroying it. This should also…
  • Casper -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Like (Post)
    For example, It would be great to have a button to click all these to the closest hospital or one that has the patients needs. Could be a premium setting.