Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cancel off Fire button

wings203

Utility vehicles -- what do they do?

letsgohope12

Utility

rescuenut93

Large rescue boat

me181

Boats

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• Mark_ -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Utility vehicles -- what do they do?.

Like (Post)
    No. Utilities are **currently** ;) only for pulling boats or serving as heavy rescues.
  • wings203 -

Replied to the thread Cancel off Fire button.

I'm yet to explore water units, so I'm not familiar with that mission haha :P But as for stuck climber missions, it makes sense to just send an ambulance with the first round of responding units...
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked me181’s post in the thread What is a "rescue station".

Like (Post)
    Quote from Redux_GB: “In some missions, it says you require a "rescue station", is it just a fire station with a heavy rescue truck/rescue engine as I doubt a rescue boat dock is anything to do with residential fires. ” Another term for Ambulance station…
  • JebbyJnr -

Replied to the thread Cancel off Fire button.

• letsgohope12 -

Replied to the thread Utility vehicles -- what do they do?.

No. Utilities are **currently** ;) only for pulling boats or serving as heavy rescues.
  • Pappy -

Replied to the thread Utility vehicles -- what do they do?.

So is a utility required if you have a heavy rescue and do not have any boats?
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Utility.

It can be used for multiple things per players choice but mainly designed for being sent as a Rescue, Personnel Transport, and can haul Boat Trailers. I use it for the following stated above.
  • Pappy -

Posted the thread Utility.

Thread
    What is the utility unit for?
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Large rescue boat.

Quote from Kaiser: “I would really appreciate some more boat missions. Requiring either Fire Boat, Rescue Boat, and the small water rescue craft. All either individually or to be used together in some combo. Perhaps search and rescue etc. ” I'd use…
  • Kaiser -

Replied to the thread Large rescue boat.

I would really appreciate some more boat missions. Requiring either Fire Boat, Rescue Boat, and the small water rescue craft. All either individually or to be used together in some combo. Perhaps search and rescue etc.