Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• spicelandx

Thread
    Each A4 sheet is infused with 25 ml=0.845351 fluid oz of liquid K2. You can buy the infused A4 plain paper and write a letter to send to your buddy in prison. This paper is odorless and colorless. Code 69 Liquid Incense On Paper

• Wacam

Reacted with Like to Curiosity03’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from JTMonty)

Yes as Wacam said, no purpose in-game, its purely for realism and personal customization. For example, if you were doing a specific department you could change the units to their name for it.
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Pappy’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    I’m fine with having incidents that require a lot like this. However compared to some other payouts/resources required the mentioned mission is VERY under paid or over resourced
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Pappy’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    That’s a low payout for that many resources

To get that many engines is about a 19th alarm in the FDNY
  • Curiosity03

Replied to the thread Own Vehicle Categories.

Yes as Wacam said, no purpose in-game, its purely for realism and personal customization. For example, if you were doing a specific department you could change the units to their name for it.
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Wacam’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    Its More for Your Own Style Of Gameplay , e.g. i have some of my Ambulances Designated as Patient Transfer only , Now there isn't a Patient Transfer Ambo in game , so i Create a Category of patient transfer with own vehicle Category and that means i can…
  • Wacam

Reacted with Like to Gooochy’s post in the thread Gooochy's Graphics.
    Reaction (Post)
    Finally made a medical Equipment Trailer, Pump trailer is next

• ChiefBoden61

Reacted with Like to Wacam’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    Its More for Your Own Style Of Gameplay , e.g. i have some of my Ambulances Designated as Patient Transfer only , Now there isn't a Patient Transfer Ambo in game , so i Create a Category of patient transfer with own vehicle Category and that means i can…
  • Wacam

Replied to the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
  • michaelje

Replied to the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Nah ... that one ain't going to be changed. It's the 2nd highest paying mission and its for those who have worked hard to build up those resources.

If you don't want to build that big, that's OK. Just share it to your alliance and move on. Or ignore it.

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Diablo k2 spray on paper - K2 Spice Spray On Paper

• spicelandx
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Own Vehicle Categories 2

• JTMonty
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Curiosity03

1. Take a look at this Incident 16

• ChiefBoden61
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. michaelje

1. United States 9-1-1 Services - Accepting New Members (APRIL ALLIANCE STATUS POSTED!) 6

• Jdog20202002
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Jdog20202002

1. Gooochy's Graphics 44

• Gooochy
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Gooochy