Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from pappyfdny)

At the moment ALS as it stands doesnt need training , in the UK ver you can train co-responders (tho they only worked on the co-responder vechile not all) , they could do something like that for this as an option for people who may…
  • Wacam

At the moment ALS as it stands doesnt need training , in the UK ver you can train co-responders (tho they only worked on the co-responder vechile not all) , they could do something like that for this as an option for people who may…
  • Wacam

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from ChiefBoden61)

The engine can only treat 10% of the patient till an ambulance arrives. I believe what the poster is asking (and I agree would be nice) is having ALS trained people on an engine that can basically operate as a fly-car. Can’t…
  • ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)

The engine can only treat 10% of the patient till an ambulance arrives. I believe what the poster is asking (and I agree would be nice) is having ALS trained people on an engine that can basically operate as a fly-car. Can’t…
  • pappyfdny

• Wacam

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from Wacam)

It is already taking place as i said. The patient is assigned to an engine that arrives.
  • ChiefBoden61

It is already taking place as i said. The patient is assigned to an engine that arrives.
  • Wacam

Maybe the OP is suggesting something like the Police medic in the uk ver where they can apply basic first aid if you will therefore starting but not completeing the treatment basically an interim till the resource(s) required arrive on scene prehaps an…
  • ChiefBoden61

Reacted with Like to Wacam’s post in the thread Task and Event Rewards.
    Reaction (Post)

Actually that makes sense . didnt think of that :) thanks
  • Wacam

Reacted with Like to ChiefBoden61’s post in the thread Task and Event Rewards.
    Reaction (Post)
    I believe the 5 of alliance contribution is deducted from the rewards
    (Quote from Wacam)

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Als Equipment for Storage on Fire apparatus 22

• PBCFireBuff
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Wacam