Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• MCUK_user...

Yes I can do that for you.
  • StuartA1984

Reacted with Like to TACRfan’s post in the thread Trio-stations.
    Reaction (Post)
    They definitely are becoming more common so I think a police expansion similar to the ambulance one is a good idea
  • Mark_

Reacted with Like to TACRfan’s post in the thread Progress update.
    Reaction (Post)
    I have been contacted by several people claiming to have sources inside the game about this update and i want to clear up some of these things.

The update for this fire unit was decided last week by myself and no one else as to plug a gap in the wait time…
  • nickb722

Reaction (Post)
    I am suggesting that Wildland Engines be housed in small stations. Many Departments in the USA have been buying small wildland engines since the 1960s or before. These were types 5,6 or 7 engines. Many departments are now equipping their stations with…
  • WinWin

Reaction (Post)
    I am suggesting that Wildland Engines be housed in small stations. Many Departments in the USA have been buying small wildland engines since the 1960s or before. These were types 5,6 or 7 engines. Many departments are now equipping their stations with…
  • WinWin

Replied to the thread Wildland Engines in Small Stations.

A. None of the stations I have currently build in Cali have more than 6 units at one station for a normal fire department. It’s another story for cal fire however.

B. Hella annoying and expensive to buy a large fire station in order to put wildland…
  • gorilla

Replied to the thread AAR Options.
    I'd just add a custom category, I've done it for a lot of units just to sort them out more.

Even got sets set to be different categories depending on what area and dispatch I have them on.
  • Cajs

Replied to the thread Storm.

I second this, especially the different storm types! Or different storm difficulties. Doesn't necessarily have to be faster spawn rates but missions with higher unit requirements.

Would be much more beneficial for the players who have…
  • Jackd_175

Replied to the thread Trio-stations.
    Suffolk is a prime county to look at this. Of the 35 Fire Stations there are 2 Combined Fire & Ambulance stations, and 14 Combined Fire & Police stations.
  • Jackd_175

Replied to the thread AAR Options.
    There is no option for the ATC under the AARs. only ARVs or Traffic cars. The ATC isnt picked up by the ARV catagory.

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. BRITISH VEHICLE GRAPHICS/MCUK_user... 8

• MCUK_user...
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. MCUK_user...

1. Wildland Engines in Small Stations 2

• DalyCityFire
    2. Replies