• hi guys, :)

im wondering to add more realism to the EMS side of things ,can we have EMS calls which require more than 1 ambulance ? as in the uk for serious calls more than 1 ambulance attends whether extra ambulances or rapid response vehicles ( flycars ) ; more frequently due to EMS demand in the UK more fire brigades re now responding to EMS calls in a life or death situation .

also can we have missions that a flycar can treat and discharge patients ?

regards kieron :)

• The way the game works is 1 casualty requires 1 ambulance rather than the call requireing and ambulance so I don't think it's possible however this doesn't stop you from making a alarm and response reg to send 2 ambulances to a call, I often send 2 ambulances to what I perceive as Red 1 jobs.

As for fly cars they reduce the patients health bar down 75% whilst other vehicles are 50% (I think) ambulances obviously complete the call and reduce the bar 100%. This has been brought up many times in the past however but I think with the medical system in this game I'm not sure if it is possible or not.

• Yea I have HART teams and I send them to jobs such as building collapses or jobs with 4 or more casualties on top of the amount of ambulances that are required just for Roleplay sake

• aha nice ,i dont have HART as west kent have no HART , my fellow alliance member who controls east kent has the HART base in ashford ( make ready ashford ) when mass casualty are added will lost them as logistical support units that are at a few of my stations in reallife .

Also can you do some mlre MC vids on your youtube ? Love your vids in general im south east 999 videos channel 2 :)

• aha nice ,i dont have HART as west kent have no HART , my fellow alliance member who controls east kent has the HART base in ashford ( make ready ashford ) when mass casualty are added will lost them as logistical support units that are at a few of my stations in reallife .

Also can you do some mlre MC vids on your youtube ? Love your vids in general im south east 999 videos channel 2 :)

Ah ok, I might do some but I'm not sure. HART might not come to the game due to it being predominantly US however individual parts might be added to such as mass casualty.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!