A NEW COST IDEA FOR THE GAME

• TheNorCalGangster:Hello. I had a pitch for the game. It would be a max price on stations at 500K and make a limit of 1000 stations and after 1000 make the stations only buyable with coins. The other one would be that every 50 Million credits stations would reset to 100K and would go up after 25 stations. These both would help players keep their interest in mission chief and make it easier for players to finish their departments or counties. I myself have been playing for two years and finally finished 1 department that consists of 41 fire stations and I am now working on the county which consists of 114 fire stations. Please have a look at this and put it out on the table i think this could really help all the players who can not afford buying coins. I POSTED this for the norcalganster

• When stations cost 1.9 million it takes a few days to get that and when you have a job and u can only play for maybe few hours a day and it might take u a week or so to get a new station. Like i said it took me 2 years off and on to get to where i am now. This can also be a problem for players who can not afford coins for stations and they cant spend 6 hours a day on mission chief

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!