Suggestion for a New Dispatch Button For Station Call-Out

• I recommend a dispatch button for a Station Call-Out if the entire Station would be getting called out. It would work in this manner:

Call comes in, the player selects the station to be called out in the Call Dispatch page. Once the station gets check marked, all the units in the station that are not set for status 6, will be dispatched for a quicker response.

Coding Pattern:

Under the calls, there would be a Station Drop down box for the stations listed in the Stations list that was created. Remap the stations in the stations list to be available in the pending Call to be dispatched.
    Another possibility, As the player creates the station, That station name becomes available in the Stations dispatch page as a Station call-out. Then it would send all the units as stated above. Each of the units would have the same radio communication as if it was dispatched individually. Responses would be the same and all the other details as it was dispatched individually.

This was just a quick thought on this. Let me know if this is even possible as it will reduce the several individuals clicking on each vehicle to send them to a call where several units from the same station would be going.

I think it would minimize the issue of delayed responses due to having to find certain vehicles and if a particular vehicle is needed, you dont have to scroll through over 100 vehicles to find what you need.

Please let em know your thoughts. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!