Overall Thoughts

• 1) During a storm if you have such as a "person under tree" and you have an engine on scene but not EMS, they should pop up on the radio traffic that medic is needed same if you have a medic on scene without an engine... Some people have been getting lost when they try and send something to follow up and cant find it with all the other calls going on. The trip turns back to red from yellow indicating someone should still be on scene.

2) I think you should some how let your police officers conduct traffic stops, follow ups, on there own while on patrol.

3) A wagon to transport more then one subject to jail would be good to.

4) Making prisons more then just the max they can hold currently.

5) While medics are transporting be able to change the hospital they are going to and pick another if needed.

6) Maybe a police chase call where they are actively moving on the map for so long...create a ranking system in the police department to make judgement calls.

7) When I have my alliance radio on and something needs transported, it wont go away until i refresh my page then sometimes I have to refresh it several times before i start seeing my own radio traffic again.

• 1) During a storm if you have such as a "person under tree" and you have an engine on scene but not EMS, they should pop up on the radio traffic that medic is needed same if you have a medic on scene without an engine... Some people have been getting lost when they try and send something to follow up and cant find it with all the other calls going on. The trip turns back to red from yellow indicating someone should still be on scene.

I completely agree with this. I have had this issue numerous times and I think quite a few others have had this issue too. I think the others have already been suggested at some point on these forums in the past as I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. Can't remember the response though.

• My favorites:

Nice suggestions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!