New Call Suggestion: D.U.I. Checkpoint Call / Event

• So I was browsing at all the different types of calls and was thinking if something could be added. Then I thought that a D.U.I. / Police checkpoint could be a good event or standard call. And usually in big cities when it's a holiday that would call for people to be celebrating with beer and other alcoholic drinks, there would be a police checkpoint at night, since that's when most people are coming back from the parties.

Requirements:
    3/6 Police Stations
    3-4 Patrol Units
    30%-50% Probability of needing 1 K9 Unit

-If it were to be a standard call that could be completed whenever then it could start at 3 police stations then when you reach 6 police stations, which is when K9 unit is required, there could be a 30%-50% chance that a K9 would be needed at the call, for example; someone is obviously under the influence and a K9 might be needed if they're hiding anything (beer, controlled substance, etc.) in the car.

-If it were an event call (Like smoke detector check, concert, baseball game, etc.) then it could still require 3/6 police stations and have a start time ranging from 1hr to 3hrs, and a lasting time of 1hr to 3hrs and could also require a K9 if you feel it would fit with the call.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!