• I think Bulldozers, paramedic squads and paramedic engines should be added. I know that a lot of people have departments (including my self) that have paramedic squads, bulldozers and paramedic engine and other paramedic rigs in the departments that they operate. This should be brought in to the game as i think it would add in to the realism. I know that it has been brought up before but i think that we can get it brought into the game.

• I don't think out-of-the-box it'll be allowed if at all, because that can really defeat the purpose of EMS requiring a hospital and such. While rendering some minor first-aid, I think it would make it too easy to gain credits for medical runs.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• it would act like a fly car you would still need an ambulance. the reason im asking for this is that like LAcoFD run squads and so do a lot of departments that contract out with ambulance companies and that the squads or engines get there before the ambulance

You could essentially upgrade the fire station with a ambulance expansion, or place a ambulance station directly on-top and staff it with a fly-car, but on-scene units already start treating patients, just not sure the exact speed difference or percentage that it gets maxxed out at, believe 90% treatment if they require transport.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!