• Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is William36. I am currently in the Alliance called United States Emergency Services. I am currently a staff captain working my way to Battallion Chief. Now here is my situation. There is a player in the state of New Orleans next to me. I am stationed in the state of Texas and have a lot of stations around the state. I use to have four dispatch centers but was told to delete all but keep one. So I have deleted three dispatch centers and only have one main dispatch center which is in Dallas. Today a player requested assistance because they did not have the required units. I tried to respond but it would not let me. My dispatch center has no limit. Here is the picture
    https://prnt.sc/jo37ds

Please can someone tell me what is going on or what is going wrong.

• I have moved the topic to the errors and bugs section. The maximum distance a vehicle can respond to a mission is 400 KM, my suggestion would be to put a staging area near the call and send the vehicle to that and then dispatch it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!