New calls

• I have some ideas of new missions. I am from pland and in my country last time we have a lot of garbage field fire and in my opinion adding cals like that will be coll. Also in this type of fires we will be needed mobile air and tankers and now there are not much calls for them.

Small garbage field fire:
    4 - fire engines
    1 - batallion chief unit
    1 - mobile air

Medium garbage field fire:
    7- engines
    2 - platform truck
    2 - batalion chief unit
    2 - mobile air
    1 - tanker
    1 - mcv

Large garbage field fire: (added hazmt unit becouse on garbage field we can have different types of garbages)
    10 - fire truck
    4 - platform truck
    1 - hazmat with 50% to be needed
    3 - mobile air
    2 - batalion chief unit
    2 - tankers
    1 - mcv

And special for players that have a lots of vechicles giant garbage field fire.
    15 - fire trucks
    5 - platform truck
    2 - hazmat
    4 - mobile air
    3 - tankers
    2 - batalion chief unit
    1 - mcv

Ok so now i will explain why we need a lot of mobile air and tankers. Usualy garbages field are out of city so we have to bring water with us. There wouldnt be much people on garbge field so we dont have to call ambulances or maybe just one or two.
    And mobile air becouse oxygen in the fire area will be dangerous for firefighters and they have to change their oxygen. Especialy in large and giant fires. In reall life it takes couples of days or even more to extinquish this type of fire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!