Crash Course (Or why course education should be instant/shorter)

• Let's say you're in a bit of a pinch. A pinch like needing a extra SWAT or hazmat stat for that alliance mission. Or maybe you built one too many stations too fast and you're in a rush to get the required vehicles with proper education. Or maybe you just dont like waiting and an admin isn't generous enough to end the course for you. I present to you...Crash Course!

Crash course is a drastically reduced or instant education extension to alliance/personal courses only for the prices of prehaps a couple coins! Using this method you should be barreling your way to self coverage and the 2nd dispatch center in no time!

• Ah, the sound of being unprepared. Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a fun idea.
    The developer has sort of half fixed the initial problem of needing new trained staff, you can 'pre-train' them and then move them using the transfer personnel feature (recently added).
    Also, you can almost instantly do this already using coins, i.e. the finish now button on a normal course.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!