• Hi Mission Chief Community, I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far? I want to take this time to introduce myself, My name is Ronnie L. McKinney Jr, I'm from West Helena Arkansas and I'm 28 years old. I've sign up to be a part of the Mission Chief Community, about couple days ago and I want to ask you all a question. Since, join as a member of the community should I join an alliance first or either go ahead starting my Fire Department. Thanks

• I would start by building up you fire department, I always suggest getting 13 fire stations and then 3 ambulance stations.

As an alliance owned a player that seems to have an understanding of the game and interest is always more appealing than a player just starting out. Not saying that the new players won’t perform but when you have to judge 2 applications side by side the appealing one is the one that has a few buildings.

• Some Alliances require station locations and assigned apparatus to be accurate. Just something to take in consideration when planning your station locations.

You might see which Alliances are near your stations and determine their requirements before buying stations that are not realistic.

Good luck and have fun!

Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!