Rescue Boat Dock / Fire Boat Dock not registering as a Building in Statistics - causing no response for boat calls

• All,

I want to bounce an idea off everyone.

I currently have the following, 40 Fire Stations, 24 Ambulance Stations, 12 Police Stations, 3 hospitals, 1 medical Helicopter Station, 2 police Aviation
    I have built both a Rescue Boat Dock, and also a Fire Boat Dock. Both have POI's built on a large lake. I have not had one call requiring
    a large Rescue boat or a Large Fire boat, both have properly trained personnel assigned to the equipment. Both buildings are currently in
    service. Am I missing something?

I have assigned the Rescue Boat Dock and Fire Boat Dock to my dispatch center, however they are not showing up as apart of the list of buildings in the "Statistics" tab, even though they are assigned to the correct dispatch center under the "buildings" tab.

I posted similar information in another thread, however I think I am having a different issue..

Thanks

• Can I confirm that people’s boat stations are assigned to dispatch centres that are not creating their own coverage areas? And if they are that those dispatch centres meet the correct requirements for the missions

• That is correct, I have everything to activate a response from the boat dock. I only operate one dispatch center at this time.

for example a cruise ship sinking should take:

13 fire stations
    1 Rescue boat docks
    1 Fire boat docks
    15 Rescue Stations

In my dispatch area I have:
    41 Fire stations
    24 Ambulance Stations
    12 Police Station
    3 hospitals
    1 HEMS Station
    2 Police aviation

But here is the problem, I have the rescue boat dock and fire boat dock that are assigned to the dispatch center, however they are not in the counts. The equipment that is assigned to the docks do show up in the dispatch counts for resources.

Thanks,

Chris

• Yeah. I thought I had the same problem but the other day I got one of the missions, all be it nowhere near by fire boat dock so I think it might be just a really rare spawn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!