Translation and Improvement Help

• The two games are separate products rather than a translated version. There is also a Dutch version. This is why it’s not always as simple as importing things from the other versions. For example the way the game grades medical calls based in the code of each patient is unique to this version. In my opinion the best way to assist us getting updates to the dev is to just suggest ideas here.

I personally and I know the other moderators do as well try to get all upvoted to the dev (eventually) in a manner that can be implemented (balanced etc). I have been playing since 2015/16 (can’t remember 100% when) and I think this year (2018) has seen the most updates, ideas and suggestions getting pushed to the dev with most suggestions at least being acknowledged my a moderator and a response given as to why, why not or when it might be sent to the dev.

If you have an idea put it in the suggestions tab so it can be discussed and if it’s liked enough we will try to push it to the dev as and when is a suitable time. If it’s a mission put it in the mission suggestions topic so we can add it to the future missions list, even if it is a more specific variation of a current mission. We definitely appreciate members bringing suggestions up because it is what improves the game.

• The two games are desperate rather than a translated version. There is also a Dutch version. This is why it’s not always as simple as importing things from the other versions. For example the way the game grades medical calls based in the code of each patient is unique to this version. In my opinion the best way to assist us getting updates to the dev is to just suggest ideas here.

I personally and I know the other moderators do as well try to get all upvoted to the dev (eventually) in a manner that can be implemented (balanced etc). I have been playing since 2015/16 (can’t remember 100% when) and I think this year (2018) has seen the most updates, ideas and suggestions getting pushed to the dev with most suggestions at least being acknowledged my a moderator and a response given as to why, why not or when it might be sent to the dev.

If you have an idea put it in the suggestions tab so it can be discussed and if it’s liked enough we will try to push it to the dev as and when is a suitable time. If it’s a mission put it in the mission suggestions topic so we can add it to the future missions list, even if it is a more specific variation of a current mission. We definitely appreciate members bringing suggestions up because it is what improves the game.

Think you got a spelling mistake on the first line there bud :)

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!