Staging area menu functionality

• Hopefully my explaining of this can be understood... :thumbsup:

I'll do a comparison with a standard mission (although the layout is a bit different, you should get the idea).

When scrolling through your vehicle list when dispatching for a mission, you see something like this bar across the bottom -

No matter how far down the list, you're able to constantly see the above options. Meanwhile for the staging area menu, it is something like this -
    Obviously we don't require nearly as many options for staging areas, but the 'dispatch' button is the issue. Unlike the mission screens... When you scroll, the dispatch button scrolls with the list. So you end up having a screen full of vehicles, but no 'dispatch' option in sight.

So the question is, could we have a little adjustment so that we can always see the dispatch button when staging vehicles?

It might seem like nothing to some, but it does get a bit annoying at times (for me at least :P ) when you have to scroll for miles* to see the word 'dispatch' again. Hopefully others are in the same boat as me!

*might be a slight exaggeration... :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!