Missions spawning offline

• Hey, I was just wondering why aren't missions spawning when we are offline? When I'm on my PC it's easy leaving the tab open, but when I'm on my phone I have to leave the app open, when all I want is just to open the app and send all of my units to calls and keep doing what I do outside of the game. Would that ever be added? I don't think that this will have anything to do with the mission spawn speed because they would still spawn at the same rate. The 20 second premium feature won't become obsolete, because it's for people that want to make lots of missions as fast as possible, while the offline variant isn't for that

• Hey, I was just wondering why aren't missions spawning when we are offline? When I'm on my PC it's easy leaving the tab open, but when I'm on my phone I have to leave the app open, when all I want is just to open the app and send all of my units to calls and keep doing what I do outside of the game. Would that ever be added? I don't think that this will have anything to do with the mission spawn speed because they would still spawn at the same rate. The 20 second premium feature won't become obsolete, because it's for people that want to make lots of missions as fast as possible, while the offline variant isn't for that

The purpose, I suspect, is to keep you playing the game, if missions spawn while you're offline they there's less of an incentive to actively play the game, in theory.
    It could potentially add to the load of the server, as those extra spawning of missions would be unnecessary if people were not playing the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!