Activating and Deactivating Stations

• I would recommend making it so you can "activate" and "deactivate" stations status. I am in a alliance with a dispatch roleplay, we arent always all avaliable, and our stations are limited. So right now I only have one station in that area and one firetruck, I have the issue of I keep getting calls for when you have more than 1 station in that area and no one is online to help me, so I get stuck with a bunch of calls down there and I am unable to keep playing until someone gets on and sends me more units.

• Well, you could deactivate a station, but there would still be calls in their service area. Philly recently ended their brownouts (shutting down stations) so that part is very prevalent

• No, I mean I am having issues with how I have a lone station in miami and all of my other stations in Los Angeles, ALL of my calls are in Miami and I cant do anything about them without peoples help. I am saying, why not make it so that I can deactivate the station so the game stops spawning calls there for me. It is physically impossible for me to put out those fires, and I dont have the money to buy another station, neither can I buy another one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!