Looking for some 2D graphics

• As the title says, I'm looking for some 2D graphics!

If they're already available then great (unlikely), but I'm after several graphics to put into my game. I think it's about time I customise my game a bit more :D I have previously created custom icons for my stations, but unfortunately lack time to go ahead and create custom graphics for the actual vehicles...

I'm wanting something generic to replace the default police icons at first (unless someone can produce custom Australian icons quickly) - something temporary will do, just something that looks somewhat similar to the default fire/ambulance icons.

Once that is done, I'm looking for someone who can make me some side on 2D graphics of Australian fire trucks/ambulances/police cars.

I will of course provide much more detail/references/images if someone is willing to give this a go. If at all interested, send me a message on the forum so that we can discuss further... :thumbup:

• Hey man. Ive created a whole SA pack that you may be interested in. They aren't 2D though. Just search up South Australia and you'll get a couple packs. I use the 50 pixel one as I think its better. DM me if you want building Icons. I also have a bunch of those and can make more if you need.

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!