Can you stop calls in a certain area?

• Is there a way of stopping calls for an area I am barely even active in? Like I have a small area in Florida that I used to operate in heavily and now I have very few stations there and only do minor calls down there yet I still get major incidents in that area at times that I feel those calls should generate in my heavily populated area in New Jersey and I can't even do those calls in the smaller area due to lack of units required for it.

Like in the picture shown I have fewer stations down here but can get quite a few major calls down there that have to sit because I don't have the necessary units to complete them.

• Is there a way of stopping calls for an area I am barely even active in? Like I have a small area in Florida that I used to operate in heavily and now I have very few stations there and only do minor calls down there yet I still get major incidents in that area at times that I feel those calls should generate in my heavily populated area in New Jersey and I can't even do those calls in the smaller area due to lack of units required for it.

Like in the picture shown I have fewer stations down here but can get quite a few major calls down there that have to sit because I don't have the necessary units to complete them.

If you set aside a dispatch centre and then set own area coverage just for that area, it should limit your calls to only what's available there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!