Hospital turn around

• Join an Alliance. Send patients to alliance hospitals. Upgrade your hospitals to 30 beds (focus on this section for a while, it's a lot of $$ but it'll be worth). Otherwise, you're only option is to keep building hospitals, it'll be cheaper to max out the hospital that it'll be to build a new one. If all flops, discharge the patient on scene, you'll get no credits, but it'll free up some space.

Also, me personally wouldn't have started EMS until around 15 - 20 stations (which I did on my account). This just makes sure your fire department is making you enough money to cover EMS costs to upgrade your hospitals in this example.

• I don't understand why this is happening to you, if anything I'd love your situation, I have 11 police stations, 14 ambulance stations, and 23 fire stations as I have just finished the fire service in a specific area and I'm now focussing on police and ambulance, however, the majority of my calls are fire which I find unrealistic as they're more rare in real life where as police and fire are almost constantly doing stuff, where I live anyway.

I believe you can discharge a patient without transportation for free however you don't get a reward.

What I would recommend is either slowing down the amount of calls you get (missionspeed) or build urgent care centres, which only hold 5 but they're only 200k plus 2 ambulance slots and can always be upgraded to hospitals later, although in your case you'd probably benefit from upgrading the hospital at 20k an upgrade.

I have 2 hospitals and an urgent care centre and I rarely fill my beds at any centres, when I do it's generally due to a major incident.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!