Automatic POI Placement?

• I find it takes forever to place some Points of Interest down due to the sheer number of them (IE Gas Stations, Bus Stops, Fast Food, etc). I know the map used in game often has icons down where they are located with good accuracy. Any chance that POIs could be placed down automatically at those locations or is this more difficult of a task than I think it is?

• you know it would work out if there was a way for players to submit POI's and update them so often to where it goes server wide for players in other alliances that is playing on the map that way if it doesnt exist, the player in that location can enter them in as they go as most of the players at those locations actually live there, so they know where alot of the POI's are.

Claiborne
    U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch
    Alliance Chief
    "all Interest or inquiries in Mission Critical Dispatch, please apply within & prepare for shenanigans"

• you know it would work out if there was a way for players to submit POI's and update them so often to where it goes server wide for players in other alliances that is playing on the map that way if it doesnt exist, the player in that location can enter them in as they go as most of the players at those locations actually live there, so they know where alot of the POI's are.

there is an option in under settings in your dispatch centers to use only your own POI's if it's not selected it will use others POI's, I'm not sure if it is from your alliance or full server wide thing but there is something like it in effect I believe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!