Make certain vehicles compulsory

• Quite complicated but you can create the pump that you want to attend as a different type of vehicle e.g call it RSU Pump. Don't make it so it only dispatchs to those calls therefore it will still function as a pump. Then you can use an ARR with the RSU and RSU Pump requirement meaning the closest RSU and RSU pump will dispatch and if you've done the pump at the station that you want to go as the RSU Pump type it will be the one that goes with the RSU. The RSU pump will still however be dispatched to normal firetruck calls unless you tick the box which says to only dispatch the vehicle as the type you've named it. This is quite complicated so if you don't understand let me know and I'll talk you through how to do it.

• You can also use the group function in the ARR menu. For example you can group two appliances together.

JH01A1 + JH01P7 can be dispatched together at once.
    JH23R1 + JH23P7 can be dispatched together.

I wouldn't want to be forced to send a specific pump all the time. I will send it when playing realistically but when I'm playing at work and I'm time-poor, I just send everything that's the closest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!