INFORMATION

• This Game DESPERATELY needs improvements towards information that is available.
    These Forums are often crowded with the same questions over and over and some are answered some are not. I just think there should be A better way to find the simple info like..
    * what exactly the purpose of a utility truck is?
    * What the "Own Class" function is meant for under vehicle editing?
    And any of the endless unanswered questions on static information that could be found in many Wiki Style Pages.
    Specially since the fandom page is trash.

• I would personally argue that the point of a forum is to ask questions about features you are unsure about.

The Utility truck can act as a heavy rescue in game and can also tow the boat trailer that can be bought when a swift water rescue expansion is built.

The own class section under edit vehicle is tied into the alarm and response regulation. Say I wanted a dedicated gang unit that I could dispatch separately from other vehicles, I could type gang unit into the own category box and then it would appear when I go to make an alarm and response regulation.

If I wanted to make it so it only gets dispatched by its new custom vehicle class rather than both its new class and original class, I would tuck the box underneath. See pictures.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!