New Appliance Suggestion

• Heyo!
    Been a while since I made my last suggestion, but I hope this isn't too drastic and is doable :))
    Please excuse any errors or repeats in my writing. Been a while :D

I propose the newest and latest combination vehicle for MissionChief US, Hazmat / BA Support.

I'm aware that combination vehicles are not favoured to an extent, but this proposition I believe should not impact the game overall. Rather than just being seen as another vehicle in game, I believe this could help manage and keep vehicles organised for players. Not only would it be used as a useful resource for hazmat+air required missions or vice versa, but for real builds too. It's just an alternative for people if they so desire. I'm also aware that there's many combination vehicles that exist in the real world that would be great and we would all like to incorporate, but tI think this would be a golden appliance that could just make things a little more better.

Many appliances as far as I'm concerned carry Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus (CABA), or spare BA equipment on board to assist with large and long events. With no combination vehicles and for the bigger builds with all unlocked missions, the demand for mobile air units can be increased, especially for rural builds, more challenging. I believe this combination will make it easier for setups without drastically changing the game. This, for those who play more realistic builds can also benefit from this, I personally think (my bias). I'm aware that at least here in my city, hazmat vehicles also contain BA support equipment and essentially act as a mobile air appliance.

Would love to hear more thoughts on this and to hear even a US take on the idea. Curious to the matter if the US do the same. I believe they do but the discussions are welcome

Thank you for considering and listening to my proposition. Please consider it and enjoy the day c:

Pommy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!