More realism suggestions

• Hey guys im new to the forum but not to the game i love playing mc but theres a few things that really bug me and would like to see changed.

Changes to current content.

1. Water ladders should be changed to fire appliance or Dual Purpose Ladder with a max crew of 6 you will never get or even fit 9 fire fighters in an pump.
    2. The current missions seem sometimes way off for example. RTC call all you need is one pump, Well police would be sent for traffic control, scene investigation and road closure's, RRV would be dispatched at a minimum too.
    3. Rescue unit this really gets to me but please guys change the name to Technical Rescue Unit haha
    4. Cardiac and Respiratory arrest please make is so you have at least one DCA (ambulance) and one RRV for them as you'd never get one crew running.
    5. Response times, Now i dont know how hard this would be to implement but could we look at making it where cars such as ambulance RRV'S, police and fire cars have a reduced response time compared to a fire engine. This would add so much realism to the game just by this.
    6. Government funding. Currently MC Portrays that emergency services are private and make money by doing jobs, would be great to see each day or week a amount of money based on the area or buildings you have come into your bank as say a government fund or allowance.

Things to be added. (i have more ideas but these are the main ones)

Ambulance service contact.
    1. HART Team
    2. Paramedic Team Leader or a manger.
    3. Critical care team (RRV)
    4. Community First Responders
    5. Advance Paramedics

Fire.
    1. Urban Search & Rescue, This would be used on many calls including the building collapsed one.
    2. Technical Rescue unit and teams
    3. Watch and Station managers
    4. Prime mover
    5. Major Incident Response Units

Police.
    1. Roads Policing Team (Traffic cops)
    3. Rural Policing team (with off road vehicles)
    4. Tazer Training to go along with weapon or aggressive behaviour related calls
    5. Counter Terrorist teams.
    6. MOD Bomb despoil team

Other Services
    1. Mountain Rescue
    2. Cost Guard

These are only a handful of ideas id like to see come into the game at some point would be nice to have more than one control as well

• I'll reply generally for you.

1. Water ladder and dual purpose ladder are the same thing, just different names. Feel free to change the name of the unit for your own purposes if you require it. Norfolk are trialing a 9 crew pump and Scotland have 10 crew pumps too. Remember that the crewing requirements are maximum, not minimum.
    2. We are working on different traffic collision missions which require different services. You can send what units you like to each call as the required one is only a minimum.
    3. Again, you can change the unit for yourself if you want to.
    4. We have plans for the ambulance service in the works.
    5. We have always been told there isn't a way to speed certain vehicles up though if we can find a way to do it, we'll implement it.
    6. That isn't going to happen as the object of the game is to earn credits from calls to buy your buildings and vehicles.

Ambulance: Like I said, we have plans for the ambulance service in the works.

Fire: We have plans for the fire service in the works also.

Police: We do have some plans again though things like taser training won't be implemented.

Other services: These have been considered for future updates.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!