Hospital spaces

• Does any body else think that the maximum of hospital spaces needs to be increased from 30 to possibly 50 or even 100, i seem to max out all 5 of my hospitals within a few hours of playing time, either that or the amount of time patients take to be released should be reduced.

• Does any body else think that the maximum of hospital spaces needs to be increased from 30 to possibly 50 or even 100

Definitely. It seems like the arbitrary maximum of 30 beds was probably set very early on in the game's development. Since then there have been so many major calls with high patient numbers and the maximum hasn't been reviewed since.
    It should go far higher but still with a sliding scale of cost to upgrade. That would save having to build multiple hospitals in the same location on the map with the same name.
    Alternatively patients could be released sooner than every hour but I think of the two solutions I'd prefer the option of upgrading to more beds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!