New Engine Typ´s

• I have informed the Dev´s via the German board. But please also speak again from the American side.

Quote:

Please pass on once: In the US version, all new forest fire engines (type 3,5,7) CANNOT extinguish normal fires. Is that the intention?

Forest fire is a new expansion in this version, which means that I build a normal fire station, which then also generates all "normal" fires and also the forest fire expansion.

In America, these forest fire stations often are in remote locations and do not have normal fire engines or aerial ladders.

If I now have an escalating campfire, my forest fire units can extinguish a huge forest fire, but not the campfire.

Please revise once and give the 3 new types the capabilities of a normal fire truck (type 1 + 2) -

OR

Forest fire stations as independent fire stations that ONLY generate forest fires.

Thx

• A separate forestry building is planned. Type 3 is supposed to count on all missions however types 4-7 of added will not because they are not capable of dealing with structural incidents

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!