What calls can the Heavy Rescue be used in place of an Engine on?

• I've looked through the forum a bit but haven't found anything on this subject. I'm just wondering what calls a rescue can be used on in place of an engine. I know that tree down on road calls are one instance, but don't know what others there is. Thanks.

• i have just bought my first Heavy Rescue and it has yet to turn a wheel since i got it the trees are staying up and nobody is having a road accident £12,500 for it to sit on the station 24/7 UPDATE.... They do not get called to Road Accidents or Powerline Down. But i have found this and as I am not this far into the game (Day 5) I am not going to get the call maybe in a month lol
    Unknown Tanker Spill:

Required Firetrucks4
    Required Heavy Rescue Vehicles2
    Required Battalion Chief Vehicles2
    Required Mobile Command Vehicles1
    Required Police Cars3
    Required HazMat Vehicles2
  • i have just bought my first Heavy Rescue and it has yet to turn a wheel since i got it the trees are staying up and nobody is having a road accident £12,500 for it to sit on the station 24/7 UPDATE.... They do not get called to Road Accidents or Powerline Down. But i have found this and as I am not this far into the game (Day 5) I am not going to get the call maybe in a month lol
    Unknown Tanker Spill:

Required Firetrucks4
    Required Police Cars3

Heavy Rescues are required once you have 4 fire stations. You'll also need an ambulance station if you want to generate low-end calls with heavy rescues, like Stuck Climbers, which requires 4 fire stations and 1 ambulance station, then you'll require a heavy rescue. I.e as you grow you'll require lots of them lol.

Unknown Tanker Spill:

Required Firetrucks4
    Required Police Cars3

I was asking about calls where it's not required, but can be used instead of an Engine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!