Active Shooter

• I think the active shooter call needs to be upgraded, the maximum number of patients should be way more than 10,
    and the call should require more patrol cars than the prisoner escape call.

Wrong section, But my opinion: I don't like the idea of more patients, 10 seems to be a manageable amount of patients. Any "active shooter" call about 10 patients I'd call a "Mass Shooting".

I do agree it does require more patrols.

• oops didn't mean to put in in this section.

But when mass shootings happen they initially are dispatched as an "active shooter", and the number of patients isnt really known until the threat is stopped, which is why i do like that the current mission doesn't show how many patients until the pd portion is complete.

But "active shooter" ins't a term used by police often, but when it is used its normally includes 2-50 patients, and on very rare occasions more than 50 like the Vegas shooting that had over 500 shot/injured.
    in my county in California if "Active shooter" goes out on the radio literally every police agency in the county responds. and the last time active shooter call went out in my county was in 2015 for the san Bernardino terorist attack.

It would be more realistic to have minimum 1 patient and a max of around 50. and alot more patrol required.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!