Server issues on x2 event

• Let me just start by saying I am not looking for trouble here. I am extremely grateful to all the staff who make MissionChief what it is and am very happy with the announced x2 credits for the next 48 hours.

However it is causing issues with speed and lag, for example I have my mission speed set to turbo, however My jobs are spawning once every 1-2 minutes. I am able to have a maximum of 89 missions at once but have whittled this down to 0/14

How can we be expected to enjoy the event if we cannot spawn missions in a timely manner to earn double credits? The way I see it is x2 event with mission spawn speed more than halved is pretty much just a normal day.

This is not the situation for just myself either as many members of my alliance are experiencing the same thing.

I just wanted to make you aware of the issues and voice my feelings on it and also see if anything can be done for the next time we have a x2 credit event.

Many thanks.

• Unfortunately there seem to be ongoing issues with servers. It does seem to be getting better but I can see the frustration from players. My advice if it’s running a bit slow is to report it via the support channels on the app.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!