Graphics pack

• The reason your graphics pack has been deactivated is due to you copying my original graphics pack from MC US nearly 2 years ago. After several attempts to ask you to either take down or credit my graphics were unsuccessful, I turned to the game staff for help with this issue. After I, and other members of my alliance provided sufficient evidence that I was the original creator of the graphics pack, both of your graphic packs that you copied from me have been deactivated.

Hope this clears things up, Ben

• The reason your graphics pack has been deactivated is due to you copying my original graphics pack from MC US nearly 2 years ago. After several attempts to ask you to either take down or credit my graphics were unsuccessful, I turned to the game staff for help with this issue. After I, and other members of my alliance provided sufficient evidence that I was the original creator of the graphics pack, both of your graphic packs that you copied from me have been deactivated.

Hope this clears things up, Ben

I made the graphics from scratch bud took me time to make them i havent copied you, i did this on photoshop on my own it just might be a co-hincidence that we have had the same idea.

Graphic Designer [Vehicles, Station Icons & Mission Graphics]
    Member of Uk Combined Emergency Services
    Realistic Missionchief Dispatcher

• Also im going to make some adjustments to mine by putting my logo on there and changing a few things to make sure this doesn't happen again.

• I do have the proof that these graphics that i have made over night are from scratch and i have templates to show that and they were mine. I hope this can come to peace between ourselves.

• Also may i state that missionchief says "You are only allowed to publish a graphic pack, if you have the rights to ALL pictures of the graphic pack."

And i have made this graphics from scatch that has took time and have the Photoshop files to prove that it was made by myself. :)

Edited once, last by B.Drysdale ().

• If they are your graphics and you have evidence you have made them then there is no problem, lets be honest fire engines in the UK for example all look similar and there are a few variations between fleets, so graphic pack designs will be similar . It is wrong to take a graphic make a small modification and pass it off as your own, if you have made it yourself then there is no issue and I cant see why your getting so much hate for it.

• If they are your graphics and you have evidence you have made them then there is no problem, lets be honest fire engines in the UK for example all look similar and there are a few variations between fleets, so graphic pack designs will be similar . It is wrong to take a graphic make a small modification and pass it off as your own, if you have made it yourself then there is no issue and I cant see why your getting so much hate for it.

ye i have used my template i have used that was made in photoshop it might look similar to BenSmall20 but they are my own and i have proof if anyone asks :) thanks

This was for a missions graphics pack. Attached are images showing the original graphics that were made nearly 2 years ago.

As already stated, game support have been able to tell when a pack has been uploaded etc and have been able to prove that mine were original. I'm not sure why it's so hard to just not credit me on the pack?

• I made the graphics from scratch bud took me time to make them i havent copied you, i did this on photoshop on my own it just might be a co-hincidence that we have had the same idea.

From scratch?

So your description is exactly the same from what Ben made.
    What the picture is named/saved as is exactly the same as what Ben made.
    You can tell the only one you made was the PT graphic due to how the text is, if you did make all of them you would've used the same text for this graphic.
    You released the graphics pack 26/09/2019, Ben was making it 20/10/2018.

I'd be massively surpised if everything was exactly the same, a PDF was made as we had to provide evidence of the graphics to the game support team, the following link will take you too the pdf on google drive if you wish to read it. https://drive.google.com/file/…ZBw1KKxu/view?usp=sharing.

You can tell Ben made them by his updated graphic pack which is now slightly different but the base image is roughly the same.

Anyways that's my two cents on the situation.
    And yeah that template and date of creation for it would be interesting to see.

• Yes i re-made my template but i chose to do the style how i choose by using a line tool in the shapes options on photoshop. All my stuff is now documented with PSD's and photos of my work.

• Our development team has been supplied with evidence to the effect of these graphics being copied. They made their own decision based on this evidence to remove your pack as they believed it to have been copied. With that in mind I am going to lock the topic as the pack has clearly been copied and taken down as a result. This wouldn't be the first time either as you've copied two of my graphics before and uploaded them to the forum, claiming them to be your own. Don't go around copying the hard work of others - it's really rather unethical.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!